Move straight in. This near new, low maintenance three bedroom townhome in a quiet and private area of Warner is fantastic value with plenty on offer.
Investors and owner occupiers, don’t miss the opportunity to get in before the redevelopment of the old Petrie paper mill into a university precinct planned to be up an running before 2020. This will create an extra 6000 jobs and many more students looking to move to the area.
The townhome itself boasts:
• Three generous size bedrooms main with air conditioning and ensuite
• North-facing aspect, lots of natural light
• Covered outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining or relaxing
• High quality tiles and carpet throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Stainless steel appliances
• Well maintained complex
Ideally positioned midway between the Brisbane CBD and the beautiful Sunshine Coast, just minutes from an extensive array of local facilities and services. Quality housing options in the greater Warner district are becoming increasingly scarce.
For more information or to book a viewing contact Nick Cowley – available 7 days.