This two bedroom unit is perfectly located within walking distance to everything Chermside has to offer. This includes Westfield Chermside and its many shops, restaurants, cinemas, bars and bus interchange. Additionally, the Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Council Library, the Aquatic Centre, sporting fields, and bicycle and walking tracks are close by.
The unit itself boasts:
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
– Bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Internal laundry
– Remote control garage
Please call James McKeering on 0422 790 936 at any time to organise an inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: The photos used on this ad are standard photos of the unit block. They should be used to gauge the style and level of finish of the unit, as the photos may not completely replicate the unit advertised.
IMPORTANT! Please note;
• Our office does not accept 1Form Online Application forms; Application forms are available at all property viewings.
• We do not accept third parties viewing on your behalf; applicants must have viewed first hand to apply for property
• We are unable to process your application until we have provided you with a
copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any
special terms applicable which are emailed upon receipt of applications.
• Our office holds any applications for 14 days from the day they are received, after this time they are legally destroyed along with any ID given, should you wish to collect your application it must be done within this time.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS PRIOR TO VIEWING