With a keen flare and proven track record of success in business ownership, real estate, negotiations, sales & development, Todd has a qualified depth of knowledge and experience built through over 30 years in the real estate, property and building Industry. Whether it be land negotiations, project marketing, property development, consultancy or residential sales, Todd’s service is backed by a dedicated team of industry professionals committed to achieving positive outcomes for his clients.
Originally from the USA, Todd leverages both his national and international networks, and has now spent the last 30 years living in the Brisbane area and is a family man with a devotion to God, his wife and 4 children.
An athlete by nature, playing American football at the highest level, as well as accolades in rugby, gridiron, baseball & basketball which then led him to a career in coaching. Todd also enjoys diving, flying, and has a passion for motorcycles.
Todd’s experience and foresight allows him to proactively address details before they become a problem. And his initiative to communicate in detail creates a smooth transaction from the first phone call to the final day of settlement.
– Bachelor of Applied Science Psychology /Organisational Psychology
– Associate Degree Business
– Certificate IV Real Estate
– Licensed Real Estate Agent No. 4094076
– REIQ Member No.11552
– Cert IV Business Practices
– 30 years Business experience
– Negotiated over 40 million dollars in development transactions 2017/2018.
– 30 years of Sales, Marketing and Business Management