Director - Development
Matthew McAndrew is responsible for overseeing all property development aspects of the business, taking a hands-on approach to ensuring the success of each project. His entire working life has been within the property industry and the relationships he has built with key partners over the last 20+ years have strengthened his success in the industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management)
- Diploma of Business (Real Estate Management)
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Agency Practices
- Certificate IV in Property Services
- 20+ years Property Development experience
- Licenced Builder and Project Manager – QBCC Lic No. 1098614
- Current development portfolio in excess of $200m on completion working with a variety of different clients and residential projects.
- Previously held senior development positions with one of Australia’s largest residential developers, managing a portfolio of over 17,500 lots valued at $3.5B.